IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN US!
POSTED: April 15th, 2015
POSTED IN: Legislative Updates,
New this year for the MOCEP annual meeting is a social networking event on Friday evening, April 17:
Friday, April 17
6:30 – 8:30 pm
1610 Main Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64108
MOCEP Education and General Membership Meeting
Saturday, April 18, 2015
The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center
Roanoke Room – Ballroom Level
1 East Pershing Road
Kansas City, MO 64108
8:00 am – 12:00 pm Educational Components
- 8-8:50 am – LLSA Session 1: Dr. Kevin O’Rourke, UMKC-Truman Medical Center
- 8:50-9:40 am – LLSA Session 2: Dr. Tim Koboldt, University of Missouri Hospitals & Clinics
- 10-11:30 am – Culturally & Linguistically Appropriate Services within the Emergency Department: Dr. Michael L. Weaver, Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City
- 11:30 am – 12 pm: MOCEP Grants – review of activity and accomplishments To Be Finalized
12:00 – 1:15 pm General Membership Meeting (Working Lunch)
- Election of Board Members (nominations from the floor are allowed)
- Election of ACEP Councillors
- State Legislative Update
1:30 – 3:00 pm Board of Directors Meeting
Hope to see everyone in Kansas City!
The MOCEP meeting will be held in conjunction with the Missouri State Medical Association’s Convention.
Go to http://www.msma.org/mx/hm.asp?id=ConventionRegis#.VPDYddrna71 to register for the MSMA convention.