ACEP Fellowship was first established in 1982 to honor members who made special contributions to the College and the specialty of emergency medicine. Requirements for Fellow Status include Active membership status for three continuous years; board certification by ABEM, AOBEM, or ABP certification for pediatric emergency physicians; and additional service to the specialty. Missouri is proud to announce that we have 11 new Fellows and one successful renewal.
Congratulations to the new Missouri Fellows:
- Enyo Ablordeppey, MD, FACEP
- Thomas Hindsley, MD, FACEP
- Leo Hsu, MD, FACEP
- Timothy J. Koboldt, MD, FACEP
- Derrick Lowery, MD, FACEP
- David L. Matlock, MD, FACEP
- Justin D. Moody, DO, FACEP
- Hawnwan P. Moy, MD, FACEP
- Christopher Palmer, MD, FACEP
- Sarah C. Sartain, MD, FACEP
- Daniel L. Theodoro, MD, MSCI, FACEP
Congratulations also goes out to Brian A Weisenberg, MD, FACEP, for successfully renewing his fellowship status.
If you would like to learn more about ACEP Fellowship status, go to https://www.acep.org/fellow/