MOCEP’s New Medical Student Council
POSTED: March 19th, 2020
POSTED IN: Forum Topic,
In partnership with EMRA a new Medical Student Council has been developed to:
- Provide medical students with opportunities to get more involved with emergency medicine.
- Promote communication and collaboration with emergency medical interest groups across allopathic and osteopathic medical schools in Missouri.
- Develop a network of resources for medical students to access EM-related career advice, EM rotations in Missouri and scholarly activity opportunities.
- Facilitate communications with students, EM residents and EM attending physicians
- To promote and expand medical student membership in MOCEP.
The medical student council leadership has been selected through an application process completed by EMRA. The leadership is:
- Chair: Paul Bissmeyer, KCUMB
- Vice Chair: Luke Beyer, KCUMB
- Secretary: Nicholas Becker, Washington University
We are looking for student members from each medical school so If you would like to get involved with the council, please complete this form.